3 Nov 2021
Has the mild autumn led to a delay in your usual commercial property maintenance regime? Don’t forget, it’s important to ensure your buildings are winter ready.
Some of the simple, but commonly forgotten tasks include:
- clean out gutters/rainwater pipes and ensure they are free flowing
- clear external grounds and tidy leaf litter and other debris regularly
- service boilers and heating systems
- check buildings for defects or disrepair that may deteriorate or cause issues over the winter months
- cyclical redecorations
- do you have adequate ventilation provision for the colder months when opening windows may be tricky
These are not the only tasks that should be carried out on a building – we would be happy to discuss details specific to your property.
Please get in touch with Andy Lynch, Head of Building ConsultancyBack