2 Clumber Street, Nottingham NG1 3GA
Prominent City Centre Building arranged over ground and three upper floors
A substantial property, situated in the heart of Nottingham’s pedestrianised retail quarter on the junction of Clumber Street and Pelham Street.
It is suitable for a wide range of uses – banking hall, insurance, travel agents, estate agency, retail, F&B and health services – subject to Landlord approval.
Key features include:
- ground floor banking hall/retail space
- customer lift to upper floors (directly from retail space)
- three floors of ancilliary space/offices
- modern construction
- substantial glazing onto main shopping street offering excellent signage opportunities
- opposite Nottingham Exchange building
- major occupiers close by include Zara, Primark, Hipstore, etc
The whole property (4,494 sq ft / 417.5 sq m) is available on a new lease directly from the freeholder.
The property has an Energy Asset Rating of C68.