136 Honeypot Lane, London NW9
Residential Development Opportunity
- Matt Hunter
- Phone Number:
- 020 7079 1954
- Development opportunity in Kingsbury, northwest London (Zone 4).
- The site benefits from resolution to grant planning to provide 50 residential units (40 private, 10 shared ownership) with a total net saleable area of 3,558 sq m (38,300 sq ft) NSA, with a further 39 car&parking spaces.
- Good proximity to Central London with excellent transport links – 500 metres south of Queensbury London Underground Station (Jubilee Line).
- A 0.25 hectare (0.63 acre) site.
- For sale Freehold with vacant possession.
- Further information is available at www.136honeypotlane.
- The property will be sold by informal tender (unless sold prior), with offers requested by 12 noon on Tuesday 7th November 2017.
- Subject to contract.
Please download the PDF for further information or contact Matt Hunter (020 7079 1954), Kevin Neun (020 3026 4092) at Aston Rose, or our joint agents Savills: Darren Arnold (020 7409 9926) or Sean Cooper (020 7409 9448).
Please download the PDF for further information. DOWNLOAD PDF