5 Feb 2018
Aston Rose Website/Data Room Terms and Conditions
Aston Rose (West End) Limited Data Room Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This website which incorporates our Data Room is owned and controlled by Aston Rose (West End) Limited trading as Aston Rose. If you use this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Aston Rose is a limited company whose number is 03902566 and whose registered office is at St Albans House, 57/59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX
The term “Aston Rose” used in these terms and conditions means Aston Rose (West End) Limited and any associated or subsidiary company of it.
This website describes services provided in the UK by Aston Rose
While Aston Rose makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. Aston Rose provides this website on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it (including any text, graphics, advertisements, measurements, links or other item) and disclaims all such representations and warranties. Opinions expressed on this website are not statements of fact. In addition, neither we nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or give any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either express or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free.
We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the website. Aston Rose may correct or update the website without prior notice.
In making the website available, Aston Rose does not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship. Through the website, neither Aston Rose nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
Aston Rose neither guarantees that the website will be uninterrupted or without delay nor that it will be error free or virus free. The website is provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind.
Aston Rose will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including .exe applications) from this website.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the website
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer nor contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Aston Rose in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Aston Rose nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos etc.: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc.: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property is not warranted and may change without notice.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
- Currency Disclaimer: Any currency conversion shown is for guidance only as the rate of exchange may not be “up to date”.
- Map Disclaimer: Anyindicationonamapdoesnotnecessarilyshowthelocationofaproperty,butonlythe generalvicinity.
This website is owned and controlled by Aston Rose. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the Aston Rose website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Aston Rose. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website
Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations other than Aston Rose. Aston Rose takes no responsibility for the website that is linked and makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers, their content or the security or safety of such servers. Use of the Aston Rose website is strictly on the understanding that the use of any link is at the risk of the user. Using the link is an acceptance of this condition
If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England, and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.
Data Protection Act
Aston Rose is registered under the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Rules. We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe, secure website. However, before you continue using our website, we recommend that you read the following information.
Aston Rose respects the privacy of its website visitors and does not share or sell any personal information with third parties. Aston Rose has a Data Protection Policy. Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this website. Any information you do provide will be treated in confidence and used only for the purpose for which you provided it. Where personal information can be entered, the website ensures that industry standard security measures are in place to protect it.
If you choose to register on the website or to send us personal details in relation to a property or information offered, you have the right to request a copy of the information you entered and any other information we hold on you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact Aston Rose at St. Albans House, 57/59 Haymarket, London, SW1 4QX
Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this website. However, if you provide your contact details (name, address, telephone and fax number and email address) these details will be used to provide any services which you have requested.
By entering your contact details you agree that we may also use them for the following purposes:
- To incorporate into the Aston Rose database.
- To provide aggregate statistical information which may include personal information.
- To provide you with information about our services.
You may at any time request us to remove your details from our computer data base or instruct us not to use the personal information which you have provided to us for any of the above purposes by notifying us by e mail.
A Cookie is a small file which contains a unique alpha numeric number selected on a random basis. We will automatically place a Cookie on your computer which enables you to make full use of this website’s functionality.
Sharing and Uploading Content
Some of our Data Room services provide for information to be shared or uploaded onto our website and into our Data Room. You are responsible for material uploaded onto our website and into our Data Room:
- When you share material with other people or upload it onto our website, you expressly agree that we and anyone you’ve shared such material with may, for free and worldwide, use, save, record, reproduce, transmit, display, communicate such material. If you do not want others to have that ability, do not use our services to share or upload material. You represent and warrant that for the duration of these Terms you have ﴾and will have﴿ all the rights necessary to upload such material and that the collection, use, sharing and retention of such material uploaded through the Data Room will not violate any law or rights of others and does not infringe any rights of copyright or confidentiality.
- You agree not to upload any personal data as defined in the General Data Protection Regulations without obtaining firstly the written consent of the person who can be identified from the data to be uploaded and secondly the written consent of Aston Rose
- You grant to Aston Rose for free the right to use such material uploaded for such purposes as Aston Rose may in its absolute discretion determine
- You warrant that such material uploaded is free from any virus or infection and you will be fully responsible to Aston Rose for any and all loss damage and liability caused by the material uploaded being infected or with a virus including all consequential losses occasioned by such virus or infection