Saville House, Savile Street, Sheffield S4 7YA
Stylish offices in prominent landmark building situated at key gateway into Sheffield city centre
The property is located in a prominent position at one of the key gateways into Sheffield city centre. The M1 can be accessed straight from Savile Street (10 mins by car) and the city centre is just a 5-minute walk away.
Saville House is a prominent landmark building, arranged over nine floors, with panoramic views of the city and surrounding areas. It offers flexible, open plan, fitted offices and benefits from its own private multi-storey car park, dedicated security and reception area.
- raised access floor with 100mm void
- carpet throughout
- plastered and painted walls
- suspended ceilings
- comfort cooling and heating
- three 21-person passenger lifts
- LED lighting
- impressive ground floor reception
- WCs – designer quality throughout the building, including disabled facilities
- car parking (237 cars)
Please contact one of our agents, or our joint agent:
Tim Bottrill of Colloco on 07810 865561 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating C (58).